First Fridays: 8pm
This church was built in the pastorate of Fr. Patrick Moran who succeeded Fr. Edmund Patrick Barry on his death in 1859. It was built in 1865-’66. On completion by Fr. Moran it consisted of the structure- itself an achievement – an altar and sanctuary. Canon Cahir who succeeded Fr. Moran laid on a magnificent flagged floor and had the church seated. He did all this at his own expense. Individual seats in the gallery were reserved for the families of parishioners who had paid for them, while those in the nave were for general use.